Dear reads and cardholders are welcomed here to have some more information on basic things about Amex Cards. In this write-up, readers shall be made familiar with the process of Activation Confirmation of American Express cards. Here are some notable things about Americanexpress.com/confirmcard-Activate/Confirm Your AMEX Card.
In this descriptive details rendered about American Express Confirm Card. If you own Amex Card then it’s the right place. The right things and stuff you need to know are all here and as one Amex card holder, you must be aware of the correct way to start if you have recently got one issued from Americanexpress.com/Confirmcard.
Table of Contents
About American Express Confirm Card
American Express is one leading company in the USA dedicated to providing Credit Cards to the customers. In short, the cards are famous as Amex Cards as you all know. So, here are some more descriptive parts that will be assisting you at getting registered and activating your Amex Card. This Card confirming service is available 24X7. What more to look out for are the type of cards you can avail for better customer experience. The company offers a brighter variety of Credit Cards for different users based on their expenses, demands, and kind of business transactions they deal with.
|Card Issuing Company||American Express (Amex)|
|Online Activation Facility||Available|
|Phone Activation Facility||Available|
|Type of Cards||Credit Cards/Small Business Credit Cards/ Corporate Cards/ Prepaid Cards/ Gift Cards|
|Direct Link||Click Here to Confirm or Activate Amex Confirm Card|
Types of Amex Confirm Cards and Membership Offers:
American Express Gold Card: users can earn up to 50,000 Membership Rewards Points. After you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months. Annual Fee is $250.
American Express Cash Magnet Card: Users get a Cash Back up to $ 200 after they spend $1,000 in purchases on new Card in the first 3 months. They receive $200 back in the form of a statement credit. There is no annual fee required.
Amex Everyday Credit Card: For everyday use, users can earn extraordinary points with $0 balance transfer fee with additional 15000 membership rewards points once you use your card to make a $1000 purchase in the first quarter of use. Users can open it with $0 balance though it is required to request 60-day account opening. No annual fee is required.
The Platinum Card: Customers will be able to win 60000 membership rewards Points after using their Amex Platinum Card to make $5000 purchase in the first 3 months. An annual fee is $550.
Blue Cash Everyday Card: With Blue Cash, everyday card users can get up $200 cash back in the form of a statement credit after spending $1000 on purchase with no annual fee.
Blue Cash Preferred Card: Users will earn up to $250 cash back once they make a purchase of $1000 via their blue cash preferred card in the first 3 months. The annual fee is $95 whereas cash gets back in the form of a credit statement.
Amex Everyday Preferred Credit Card: You earn 15000 Membership Rewards Points after a purchase of $1000 within the first 3 months. There will be an annual fee of $95.
Amex Credit Cards for Travellers:
Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card: Users can earn 10000 Membership Rewards Points for a purchase of $500 on their new card in the first 3 months; there is no annual fee.
Gold Delta SkyMiles: Designed for travelers, users can earn 35000 Membership Rewards Points after making a purchase of $1000 in the first 3 months with their new Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. For the first year, there is no intro fee, from then on, it will be $95.
Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card: Customers can earn 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMS) and 35,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on new Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card in the first 3 months. In addition, they can earn a $100 statement credit after making a Delta purchase with your new American Express Card within your first 3 months. The annual fee is $195.
Delta Reserve Credit Card: Customers earn 10000 Medallion Qualification Miles and 40000 Bonus Miles after spending $3000 in purchase on a new card within the first 3 months. An annual fee is $450.
Hilton Honors Card: With no annual fee to pay, customers can earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card: With an annual fee of just $95, Americanexpress.com/Confirmcard have access to earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after making a $1,000 purchases on the Hilton Honors Amex Ascend Card within first 3 months of Card Membership.
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: An annual fee of $450, Amex Customers have a chance to earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $4,000 in purchases on the new card within first 3 months of Card Membership.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card: Amex Customers can get this luxurious service at $450 annual fee where they can earn 100,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after using new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card issuance and activation. This card is available for a limited period only.
American Express Green Card: Available at $95, customers can earn 25,000 Membership Rewards Points after spending $1,000 on purchases on new Amex Green Card in the first 3 months.
Blue From American Express Card: With no annual fee, customers get a Membership Reward Point for every Dollar’s purchase. This card is specifically designed for shopping purpose.
Serve from American Express: Users can entertain this service having a Prepaid Debit Account with no Credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees. Customers have to pay just $1 as monthly fee which is waived off each month with a Statement period that you receive a direct deposit of $500 or more.
Amex Confirm Card Further Details:
Let us have another look at American Express prior to initiating and confirming www.Americanexpress.com/confirmcard process. It is a Credit Card company based in the US with headquarters located in New York City. American Express came into action on 18th March 1850, in Buffalo, New York, USA. Creating a stronghold in the country, now the company has taken its services worldwide with satisfied customers availing services across the globe.
Apart from just offering financial services to end users, the motive of Amex is to provide ease to citizens in every possible use of their Credit Cards such as Movies, Shopping, Travelling, and much more like Pay Medical Bills.
FAQs: Americanexpress.com/Confirmcard Steps
Q: How to Confirm the American Express Credit Card using americanexpress/confirmcard Steps?
- First things first, an internet connection with reliable speed and a Laptop/Desktop Computer, or Smart Phone.
- Launch the Web Browser and visit americanexprerss.com/confirmcard.
- Or search by Americanexpress/confirmcard.
- Land on the page where you’ll be prompted to enter your basic details such as banks and personal data along with contact details.
- Click continue and proceed to registration by supplying your account details and other information.
- Confirm the details and continue to provide your username and other credentials for Americanexpress.com/Confirmcard.
- Complete the registration by answering a security question and setting it for the future.
- Finally, confirm your Amex Credit Card and use your Username and Password for future login.
More About www.american express.com/confirmcard
The AMEX credit card services are affordable and come in different pricing modes for customers which are also flexible and simple. The American Express credit Card services hand number of rewards to the cardholders also guaranteeing cashback offers and exchange coupons. What draws customers to Americanexpress.com/Confirmcard is that American Express gives 24X7 access to users to avail their Cards Services affiliated stores and other privileges to entertain maximum benefits including zero lost card liability. Users can also opt for the emergency card replacement service to replace their card at any of the branches and can also redeem their Amex cards.
Things to Consider while Registration of Americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- One must be 18 years or older in order to get the American Express.com/Confirmcard.
- Credit History must be clear with zero dues.
- User must be employed in a company and his/her organisation must be 18 months older.
Other Types of AMEX Confirm Cards:
- True Cashback Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- Platinum Reserve Credit Card
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card
- Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card
- Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
- Rewards Card
- Personal Card
- Gold Card
- Platinum Card
Other facilities available with Platinum and Premium Cards are Insurance on Travel Accidents, Purchase Protection, Medical Services and other forms of services.
American Express Confirm Card Eligibility Criteria
- As said above, One must be 18 years or above to register at www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- All the credit history must be cleared.
- Users need to have at least 121 months old business experience as an individual or a firm.
Advantages of Activated American Express Confirm Cards:
One can have everything in hands once they carry their Amex Credit Cards after activation and Confirmation through americanexpress.com/confirmcard. Here are some of these.
- You can view your account points.
- Access your credit score 24*7.
- Accessibility from mobile through App.
- Reward points using UBER cab Service.
- Reward points on making purchases of Gas/Fuel/Shopping/Booking Tickets for flights and hotels etc.
- Rewards on renting a car, Insurance services, cashback offers on shopping regularly.
- 24X7 availability of shops and stores.
- Users can also redeem their offers and Cards in case of Medical Emergency.
American Express Confirm Card – How to Activate Card
Some Points worth considering about American Express Confirm Card:
- Once activated, the Amex card will be received by US Mail Service.
- You’ll be required to use the Amex Card Number along with a 4-digit card ID.
- Confirm your Card within 2 minutes of receiving.
- You can use it anywhere and anytime provided you must be near to some facility to use your Amex Credit Card.
Amex Customer Support for Your round the Clock Assistance:
Users can get in touch with the assistance team in case of technical or access error. Refer to the following numbers and help yourself out.
americanexpress/confirmcard Phone Number
- Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card – 1800 208 1233 / 0124-2801141 / 1024-6744141
- American Express Platinum Credit Card – 1800 419 1030/ 1800 180 1030/ 911342801030
- American Express Gold Credit Card – 1800 419 2122/ 911242801122
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card – 1800 419 2122/ 0124-2801122
- American Express Gold Card – 1800 419 1120/ 911242801111
- American Express Platinum Card – 1800 419 1255/1800 180 1255/ 911242801444/ 911244650244
- Air India American Express Gold Card – 1800 180 1266/ 1800 180 1666/ 911242801666
Amex Mailing Address:
Users, in case of any grievances, can also get in touch with the American Express by using the Official Amex Mailing Address and need to use American Express Customer Relations:
- 02-040404315 S 2700
- W Salt Lake City
- UT 841840440
American Express Confirm Card Business Hours:
- American Express opens from Monday till Saturday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm business days.
American Express Customer Support:
- 1‑800‑954‑0559 (Domestic)
- 1‑801-449-4019 (International)
To have a word with the chat team, click here to instant AMEX Live Chat.
Related Searches for american express.com/confirmcard
- Americanexpress .com /confirmcard
- American express
- American express confirm card phone number
- American express credit card login
- www americanexpress com Confirmcard account
- Americanexpress com confirm card selectemail
amex confirm card Conclusion
So, dear patrons and American express.com/confirmcard, get to know about the details and basic stuff to help yourself regarding American Express Confirm Card steps. Uses, types and points considered while opting to get one for your business or personal use. For any suggestions or remarks, please use the comments section and let us know what more we must add to your information. Comments are welcome and feel free to share it with your peers and associates.