Managing and checking Myvanilladebitcard Balance is the easiest thing you could ever do with your debit card. My Vanilla Debit cardholders are now assisted with an online guide to set up their accounts and much more. If you haven’t ordered your debit card yet, do it now to avail unending services. Check out more here as the card application procedure does not make you wait for any approval or checks.
- My vanilla debit cards are issued by Bancorp Bank which is legally licensed from Visa USA Inc. You can either opt for a vanilla prepaid debit card or MyVanilla Prepaid Master Card. Once your card is handed over to you, you make a purchase wherever MasterCard logos are accepted. Here are some lightning-fast reasons to make you love these cards quickly.
- MyVanillaDebitCard processing time is 48 hours faster than a regular card.
- MyvanillaDebitCard is the only card that you can use according to your need, swipe it like a Credit Card, make transactions like a debit card, or use it as a prepaid card anytime and anywhere.
- Receive deposit from other customers pays bills for your services.
- Forget about the approval and waiting time, Myvanilladebit card is available within a few minutes from the application even if you have bad credit.
- You don’t even need a bank account to enjoy unlimited benefits of Vanilla Debit Card.
- Travel anywhere with MyVanillaDebitCard as it is the easiest form of Visa and MasterCard.
- Deposit money to your account from anywhere using Vanilla Load.
Setting up your vanilla debit card account has never been easier before. Get to the Application guidelines and know what you need to do for instant approval from the issuer. This is how you can get it done.
- Set up your internet connection to optimum speed and launch your web browser application.
- Visit the official address “www.myvanillacard.com” and go to the signup link.
- Click here to go to the Sign Up Page.
- Follow it to type the following details in the signup form (Get My Vanilla Card).
- Choose the Card Brand to issue a new card (Remember You need to signup as a new user for the first time, otherwise, sign-in).
- Select the type of card you wish out of Vanilla Prepaid Debit Card and Vanilla MasterCard Debit Card.
- Proceed with filling more details in the application form, giving your First Name, Last Name, Physical Address, State, City, Zip Code, etc.
- Now create a 4-digit PIN and verify it.
- Click the next button to proceed.
- After completing the verification, choose the card service and you’ll receive your card from the issuer within 4 to 5 working days.
- This card will reach you via mail and after receiving it, proceed to activate it online.
To activate your Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard, you’ll need to provide the following details while registering.
- Card number
- CVV number
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Once you have completed the formality, use your Username and Password to sign in to your user account.
Forgot your username or Password? Click here to restore it and sign in at www.myvanillacard.com.
My Vanilla Debit Card Benefits
- Once your Vanilla Card Registration Online is done, you can avail these benefits on the go.
- 1% cashback for essential supplies like mobiles, TV connections, Gas, and Web Access.
- 1% cashback on other verified purchases.
- 11% Cashback for different restaurants.
- 1% cashback on other miscellaneous purchases.
- You can also add www.myvanillacard.com register in your mobile wallet if you want.
- You will receive email alerts for every purchase or service availed through your card.
- You can easily send funds to other my Vanilla Debit Card accounts.
- You have the freedom to use the MyVanilla money management tool in your pocket using a secure and dedicated app.
- Now, use MyVanillaDebitCard anywhere at millions of locations worldwide, including online and in-store.
- This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
- MyVanillaDebitCard is available in every state except Vermont.
- You need to be 18 years or above to Register for MyVanillaDebitCard.
- This card can be used wherever you can use Visa Debit Cards.
- The Bancorp Bank is a member of FDIC.
- MyVanillaDebitCard is distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc. This institution is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the NY State Department of Financial Services.
- The cardholder needs to successfully finish the ID verification to make the card reloadable or be eligible for direct deposit.
- You can make your card usable for ATM withdrawal or other forms of cash access or outside the US.
- Your account details are requested to protect the civil rights against money laundering activities.
- Your details are proof of identity for the bank and yourself.
- If you want to report a stolen or lost card, you need to remember to call Customer Care at 1-855-686-9513 >1>3>4.
- You can also write about the incident to PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808.
MyVanillaDebitCard Online FAQs
Q: Where can I get a MyVanillaCard?
A: Sign up at www.myvanillacard.com and complete the quick sign up and ID verification process, wait for your personalized card in 7-10 business days. You can also buy a starter MyVanilla Card at these stores. It is important for you to register your starter card online. SSN Card is must while registering. In case you are unable to complete registration successfully, please call Customer Care at 1-855-686-9513.
Q: Who can use a MyVanillaCard?
A: Anyone who is 18 years or older upon successful ID verification. You need to provide your social security number or other valid Id, including personally identifiable information.
Q: Why do I need to provide my personal information in MyVanillaCard?
A: As per Federal Law, your information is required to verify and cross-check in the government records and identify the customer opening account. This is just a precautionary step taken to stop money laundering activities.
Q: How old do I have to be to use a MyVanillaCard?
A: You must be at least 18 years old to register as a cardholder.
Q: If I have bad credit, can I still get a MyVanilladebitCard?
A: Yes, since this is not a credit card, there is no credit check required to obtain a MyVanilla Card.
Q: Can I get a text or email alerts?
A: Yes, you can sign up for account updates and alerts that will keep you updated on card activity. Standard text and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
Q: Can I use MyVanilladebitCard to transfer funds to another MyVanillaCard?
Yes, you can quickly transfer funds from one MyVanilla Card to another MyVanilla Card. This makes sending and receiving money easy and convenient. There are maximum daily and monthly limits for sending and receiving card-to-card transfers. See the Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
Q: How do I close my MyVanilladebitCard account?
A: To close your MyVanilla Card account, call Customer Care at 1-855-686-9513. You may request the unused balance to be returned to you via a check to the mailing address in our records. There is a fee for this service. See the Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
Q: How do I add funds to MyVanilladebitCard?
A: Direct Deposit is a fast and easy way to add money to your card. Simply complete the direct deposit form that came with your card and provides it to your employer or benefits provider. You can also get your form by logging in to your account online.
You can also use VanillaDirect Load to easily add cash to your card. Service fees apply.
And, you can receive money from other MyVanilla Card cardholders using card-to-card transfers. You may not use the card-to-card transfer feature to receive more than a total of $500 in one day or $2,000 in a given month.
Q: Can I pay bills with the www.myvanillacard.com?
A: Yes! Use your MyVanilla Card everywhere Visa debit cards or Debit Mastercard is accepted, depending on the network brand mark displayed on the front of your card.
For more details about Security and Fee, Refer to List of FAQs here.