Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, Florida is entrusted to serve and enable the citizens to access their toll-by-plate account. Being a toll-by-plate customer, you can review your account details and active notices, download transactions details, carry out a card-based payment, check for dispute invoices and further proceed to send notices based on such. Users can easily monitor the status of a dispute once they log in to www.Paymdxtolls.com Login Form.
Table of Contents
www.paymdxtolls.com – What it is?
The website paymdxtolls.com is operated by the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX) Florida based in Hialeah, an independent agency that came to function in 1994 under the State of Florida and the Miami-Dade County Commission. The prime function of the MDX Department is to operate and maintain five expressways that were formerly operated by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
MDX was established that tolls collected under the system for those who remain in the county via MDX Tolls system. Prior to MDX tolls, Florida Improvements on MDX roads are funded by the very users that experience them.
Following are five Expressways controlled by Miami-Dade Expressway Authority:
- Gratigny Parkway (SR 924)
- Airport Expressway (SR 112)
- Dolphin Expressway (SR 836)
- Don Shula Expressway (SR 874)
- Snapper Creek Expressway (SR 878)
When you cross through any of these expressways, you’ll come across electronic toll booths that will require you to use of SunPass or a “toll-by-plate” program instead of accepting cash. Now, users and patrons can view or access their Toll-Plate-Number and related information online through www.mdxpaytolls.com provided to them for convenience. American Express Confirm Card also Grab Here.
This informative article bunches up all the information that one needs to proceed to pay Toll, accessing Toll-Plate, requesting Notices, and Notice Invoice. From inquiries and customer support to account login and registration, please keep reading. Check Walmart Gift Card Registration Detail
Points to Note while making Toll payment:
When making a payment, please look at your invoice to ensure you are paying a MDX Collection Notice and Not a Toll Enforcement Invoice from the new Florida Centralized Customer Service Center.
How to get started at Paymdxtolls.com:
- Things you’ll need to Login: An internet connection, A computer or smartphone.
- To log on to your MDX Toll-by-plate account Click this Link.
- After reaching the Account Login Page at paymdxtolls.com, You need to:
- Type your Account License Plate.
- And Account Number (12-digit number indicated on your notice) or Driver’s License Numbers Given on any notice below the account number.
- Click Log in to continue. Also, Check NJ Unemployment Status
Paymdxtolls Toll-by-Plate Account
After successfully logging in to your paymdxtolls.com Toll-by-Plate Account, you can easily make payments through your Card. If you fail to pay the toll in the given time period, it will be considered against the law under 316.1001, Florida Statutes that will result in the assessment.
When an LMV/DMV surpass via MDX toll zone & the toll payment isn’t done by an electronic transponder, a picture of the vehicle’s license plate is captured at the toll lane. The Paymdxtolls Toll-by-Plate Account displayed on license Plate then provides data regarding the man of the registered owner of the transport and their address is traced.
Paymdxtolls.com – Dispute the Notice
Click here to know how to send a Dispute Notice and necessary steps required.
Follow the steps mentioned hereunder so as to dispute the notice, and send the affidavit to the appropriate authority.
- Visit the above-mentioned link and follow procedures to click the paymdxtolls Dispute Notice Option.
- Download the printable version of Dispute form by clicking the download button.
- Fill all the asked details given in the form and attach the required document with the Notice and send it to the official mailing address of paymdxtolls.com by By US mail: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
PO Box 22826, Hialeah FL 33002-2826, By Fax: 1-800-733-7721
paymdxtolls.com Pay Online
SunPass – If you do not already have a SunPass, you may purchase a SunPass Mini To learn more, visit www.sunpass.com or call 1-888-865-5352.
Paymdxtolls.com Customer Service– Contact Details
In case of inquiries about notices or tolls, you need to contact the customer support cell of paymdxtolls.com to have a direct conversation with a customer care representative. This must be done in order to get real-time answers. The service centres are not available on non-working days and observed holidays. Below are the timings and days when you should make a call for Pay Mdx Tolls.
- Customer Support Number: 855-277-0848
- Service Center Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (PCT)
Paymdxtolls Service is not available on these Observed Holidays i.e. Pay mdx Tolls is not valid on these days and www.paymdxtolls.com to access your account.
- New Year’s Day-Closed
- Memorial Day-Closed
- Independence Day-Closed
- Labor Day-Closed
- Thanksgiving Day-Closed
- Christmas Eve-Closed
- Christmas Day-Closed
- New Year’s Eve-Closed
Correspondence for Payments:
Lock Box Address (For Payments Only):
Please remit check payments to: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.
Note: Cash payments will not be accepted.
General Mail Correspondence:
Please submit completed affidavits and supporting testimonials to:
Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 22826, Hialeah FL 33002-2826.
Attention Users: For expedited processing submit all correspondence via the Contact Us portion of this site. Payments received at this address will be returned.
www.paymdxtolls.com Contact us
To send an email to the support center, kindly fill the contact form by providing your Name, Email Address, Contact/Phone Number with extension, State, License Plate Number, Account Number and Add Subject to include in the email regarding which the inquiry has been made. Finally, add the concerning message regarding toolbyplate.
- You can attach a document to your message Like paymdxtolls account number (notice, dispute form, etc.) by selecting the Upload Document button.
- Finally, press the submit button sends an email or mdx toll pay online.
- Use help from the link provided below.
- Select here to get Registration Hold Information.
- Click here to reach MDXTolls Contact Us Page.
- To Check Toll Rates for MDX Expressways, Click Here.
- To update your Vehicle Registration Address, Click here (You Need to enter your driving license number and enter the Captcha Code).
- To Check Whether your Driving License available or not, Visit here.
- To know Frequently Asked Questions Click Here.