Many of you must be familiar with Quickpayportal while some are still unknown to the facts how greatly helpful this platform for the patients and their guarantor to get done with quick and easy payments. If you are a resident of the United States, then as a patient your billing transactions have been taken care of by Quickpayportal.com. Athena Health (A cloud-based health service provider). Now imagine how much time and stress is reduced if you had to skip the long queues at the billing counters while your family member you are attending to is waiting for you. This is exactly Quickpayportal.
Table of Contents
Serving purposefully for patients and letting you pay your patients’ bills without any cost, the Athena Health Group came up with this idea to initiate a Network-enabled service to everyone and anyone who is seeking medical care hence reducing the pain for both the patients and their guarantors.
Let us set our foot into further knowable details and come to know about how as a citizen of the USA you can entertain your rightful services. With this Cloud-based service enabled by Athena Health Care, Massachusetts, the timing has been put on a stressed string to carry out secure and safe billing transactions thus making the cloud environment robust, and error-free. It is because only patients or their guarantors have access to the login or registration at www.quickpayportal.com.
In other and simpler words, Quickpayportal acts as a dedicated payment channel for the patients and the hospitals they get treated from. All thanks to Athena test 7 Hills Medical Group. Meanwhile, other services you can avail at Athena Health care are Access to QuickpayPortal.com:
- Medical Health Records
- Medical Billing
- Patient Engagement
- Population Health
- Care Coordination
- Requesting Prescriptions
- Requesting Test Results
- Read Patients’ Educational Materials
- Fixing Appointments with your specialists
- Update your Personal Records
- Accessing other Related services
Security Assured at Quickpayportal.com Login
The site is accessible only to the patients and their respective Guarantors, hence mitigating any risks of delayed process and errors during an interaction. So, no matter where you reside or how remote the health care provider is, you can make your billing from anywhere and at any time.
How to Pay Medical Bills Using Quickpayportal.com
You just need an internet connection and your personal computer to get the billing job done. But first, it is essential to have the Access Code, or Statement ID, along with 1 Quickpay Code.
Let us Dive in to see the way to Start with Signing in to quickpayportal.
- Get your Statement first at athenahealth.com.
- Visit quickpayportal.com at first and put your 15-Digit secure code AKA, Quickpay Code.
- Get started with filling your personal records if it’s your first time here.
- Personal data includes details like First & Last Names, Date of Birth, Address, ZIP Code, State, Contact Details, Email Id, Spouse/Dependent Names, Profession, etc.
- Save after verifying your data and proceed further by clicking Next Button.
- Now it’s time to put some details about your patients such as his/her Name, Type of health care insuranceservicenow received, Patient’s Account Details, date of Admission/Discharge, Room Number, and date of receiving medication/treatment.
- Locate the Billing Tab on the dashboard and get started by clicking “QuickpayPortal Pay Online”.
- And finally, the total sum to be paid, due or and already paid for the services.
- Note that all the records will be maintained in the cloud therefore, you must have entered all the information accurately.
- Initiate your bill payment and the best part is regardless of which bank you are currently tied up with, Quickpayportal just patches up things for you. Effective services are at your doorsteps for any bank you are associated with; JP Morgan Chase, BOA, Goldman Sachs, etc.
- To view the history of your previous payments, you can click “View Details QuickpayPortal.com” Link.
- Patients and guarantors have more convenience by selecting any payment option (Credit/Debit/Internet banking) which will be remembered by the portal for later billings once you save it.
- A special search box is placed for users if they wish to look for any service or detail, (just type your keyword in “Health and Wellness” Box).
- Once you are done, don’t forget to log out.
Benefits of Using Quickpayportal Pay Online
Here are some of the not-to-be-missed points about Quickpaypoprtal.com:
- It is a Service offered by Athena Health Group dedicated to serving US citizens only.
- Only patients and or Guarantors can communicate with the portal which makes it faster and takes an instant to pay your medical bills.
- com cannot be accessed from an iOS or Android Device, but a Personal Computer. Thus, making it a secure and reliable channel.
- A not further intrusion of unscrupulous elements is assured by implementing secured socket layers.
- Patient history and records are saved on the cloud, so no worries, Patients and their personal details are safer than ever.
- Best of all, patrons can avail this service is up and running 24X7.
Quickpayportal Customer Service Number
Patients are advised to call 911.
For queries about receiving patient statements, you need to contact your health care service provider or Hospital and need to ask for the same.
For queries related to other services and records, you can spot Athena Group @ athenahealth, Inc., 311 Arsenal St., Watertown, MA 02472.
- Phone: 981.5084
- Fax: 402.1099
To send an email, use the form and put your First and Second Names, Email Id, Phone Number, State, Company, List of Physicians Available, and comments (Optional).
Quickpayportal Sign up
- A latest and fixed version of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or IE 7 or 8.
- Having the latest version of Adobe reader/flash Player is also necessary (to download it check here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html ).
Visit here to make billing at www.quickpayportal.com. if Code is Not Working
QuickpayPortal.com 1 Quick Pay
Users are requested and reminded to keep checking the Privacy Policies, Terms and Conditions detailed Quickpayportal regularly. The site reserves the right to limit or discontinue your use of Patient Portal at any time for any reason. As recommended essentially, engaged users need to acquire a copy of billing logs and payment history or communications occurred for future mishaps in Epayitonline & Peryourhealth.